I could not cure the problem for a long time, denoiser in a blender. More precisely, when using Open Image denoiser, my computer turned off and went into a reboot, while damaging the project file, and I could only use optix, which is not so good. And I recently bought a render tweak, but it also uses Open Image denoiser. It significantly increases the rendering speed and at the same time saves details from denosis. Just look at his examples.

And finally I solved the rebut problem. I changed both my cpu clock ratio and cpu vcore to auto.
And now everything works as it should.
I decided, just in case, to keep it here, in case someone comes in handy.